Google

Monday, January 16, 2006

This week has been a drag on my writing. Not really creating and developing ideas/stories as I'd like to normally. It's a case of writers block, that happens. I'll bounce back though. What I did do besides submitting queries and short stories to online magazines is find a swell online writing community. It's widespread in writing areas and very populated with members. Here is a link to the site:

www.gather.com

The site has ongoing writing contests too. After registering as a member you can list your own articles and stories. There are sections for non-fiction, short stories, articles, poetry, humor pieces, and other types of experimental literary works. Take a look around and see for yourself. That's all the market information I've conjured up this week. Now my concentration is on getting my short stories published and revamped if necessary. Then I can work on more time consuming projects like getting my novel and screenplay shorts sold.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth Ann Erickson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/23/2006

 
Blogger Beth Ann Erickson said...

Hey Pete,

Maybe it's the weather. My writing slows down in the winter...

Great blog!

Beth Erickson

1/23/2006

 
Blogger Amy said...

OOohh.. thanks for the link... I'll pay a cyber visit...

Amy

2/03/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Copyright (c) 2005-06 Pete Harvey